Comprehensive reporting and visualisation to give you the application insight you need.
As well as capturing and displaying real-time traffic statistics through the GUI, jetNEXUS features full W3C logging to email alerting In addition, jetNEXUS also provides a comprehensive SNMP MIB, enabling detailed performance data to be queried by third party SNMP management applications (eg. Solarwinds, Nagios etc).
GUI and Configuration
- Secure Web-Based GUI
- Customisable Dashboard
- Configurable Widgets
- Automatic jetNEXUS Device Discovery
- jetPACK Application Templates (Auto-configuration)
- Clone Services
- Auto Complete
- Support for Slash Notation
- Configuration Back Up
Management and Monitoring
- Selectable SSL Certificate & Secure Port
- Full SNMP Monitoring (V1,2 &3)
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Email Alerting
- Real Time Stats
- Status Page with Live Individual Server Connections
- Historical Graphing
- Server Response Time Graphing
- Additional Services CPU Management
- Layer 4 Transaction Logs
- Remote Syslog Server
NEW Historical Graphing
The jetNEXUS load balancer offers historical graphing to enable users to report on a number of variables including response time, requests per second, specific servers. These graphs can be overlaid for simple comparison between services.
NEW Custom Dashboards
The jetNEXUS load balancer delivers ultimate flexibility in reporting with new custom dashboards functionality. Users can add widgets and configure custom dashboard elements to tailor their reports to their unique requirements. Drag and drop functionality makes reporting a simple and fast experience.